5/13/08

Ive been Tagged :-)

First Meme

I was surprised when Lavi left a comment in my blog saying that I was tagged. Ive read many people writing about their meme and tagging people. I was very excited on being tagged for the first time. Thanks a ton Lavi for this Meme..

First Meme:
Here are the rules for the Meme..
Link to your tagger and post these rules.Share 5 facts about yourself.Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Five facts about me...? Ok Here They are...
1. I Love Cooking, to be specific cooking what other people like and make them feel happy.
2. I am a creative person and love painting.
3. Am my own favorite .. It goes like this Love thyself
4. Ive been throughout Chennai or rather roamed 80% of the city.
5. Im a very tech savy person, who loves programming, writing codes etc.,
Here I go to tag Bharathy, Sra, Rachel,Kamini and Renuka .. Sending you foodies all my love and waiting to see what you write about yourselves.

I enjoyed writing about me , I owe this happinesss to Lavi.
Hope you foodies enjoy reading it.

2 comments:

sra said...

Fact no 3 has me laughing a lot! Kamalika, I've already done something similar to this - I've done the Seven Random Facts meme. Thank you for thinking of me.

Bharathy said...

Nice to know more about you Kamalika :)..thanx a lot for remembering me as I love being tagged :)..Just like sra I have already done the 7 facts, but would take up this tag too once I resume to blogging, as I am holidaying abroad now:)..

Popular Posts