Yummy ingredients that will help you make these (calorie filled) Cheese Balls
- Grated Cheese - 1 block
- Corn Kernels - a handful
- Corn flour - 2 tsp
- Bread Crumbs - to roll the cheese balls
- Oil - for Shallow Fry
Here is how I made them
- Grate Cheese
- To this add the frozen corn kernels
- Mix well and make small balls
- Mix the corn flour in a small bowl with a little water
- Dip the cheese balls in corn flour and roll them over bread crumbs
- Shallow fry them in oil for just 30 secs
- Delicious cheese balls are ready
- Serve it with tomato ketchup
- I made french fries ( the store bought ones) along with it
- It was a super hit combo with the kids.
- You can add bread crumbs to the cheese /corn mixture. It will give you a nice texture.
- These balls can also be made with veggies in them.
On the last day of the marathon, let us go kitchen hopping.. come along.
- 30 Minutes Meals:Priya Mahadavan, Pavani
- Seven Days of Salad: lla, Divya Vikram
- For Ongoing 7 Events: Priya Suresh, Suma Gandlur, Harini
- Kids Friendly: Vatsala, Jay
- Seven Days of Rice: Veena Krishnakumar, Priya Vaasu, Padma Rekha