Ok now I have to admit one thing , blogger would not load my snaps at all. :(. Will try tomorrow again. until then please bear with me. Now the snaps are up.
The chutney for today is my favourite .. Green Chilli Chutney .. its hot machi.. Really its very hot. My grandmom just loved it. We never used to make them much as it was not good for her health. Now I remember her every time this chutney is made at home.
- 6 green chillies
- 4 small onions
- A little tamarind
- Salt to taste
- Tempering - oil, mustard seeds , urad dal
Method of preparation:
- Take all the ingredients except the ones for tempering in a blender
- Grind it to a smooth paste
- In a frying pan, add a little oil
- When the oil is hot add the mustard seeds followed by the urad dal
- Add the grinded mixture to the oil
- Saute the mixture well till the raw smell fades away
- Have it with soft dosas or idlis. If the chutney is very hot add a little gingelly oil before you eat.
Let us see who my fellow runners are