I am back with a wonderful and interesting event for which you need to put on your creative hats. Im very glad to host this event , many thanks to Srivalli for giving me this opportunity. Given below are few guidelines for the event
- Do not use fire to cook the Final dish.
- The dish can have ready made stuff that is got from the storeex : Sev for Bhel puri can be got from the store ( the bhel we preparewithout chutneys)
- No microwave or OTG or stove top to be used
- In case you are making smooties the milk can be pre boiled
- Multiple recipes are permitted
- Recipes from archives can be accepted ONLY if updated as current posts.
- Veg and non veg recipes are welcome.
- Recipes from those who do not blog can be accepted.
- Please provide links back to this announcement as well as to Srivalli's Kid's Delight post(http://spicingyourlife.blogspot.com/2010/01/announcing-kids-delight-wholesome.html)
- Feel free to use the event logo in your post.
Some ideas to cook without fire
- Salt biscutis with different toppings
- Different Dips
So don your creative hats and send me your creations.
Format for sending entries.
Send in your entries to email@example.com.
The event is open till September 15th 2011
Happy hosting dear ! All my recipes of this week in BM dedicated to your theme :-)
New Event: Fasting Foods – Vrat ka Khaana Special
Event: healthy Lunchbox ideas – Carrots – all this August
Was waiting for this announcement. Like Kalyani mentioned, our BM post are all for u.Happy hosting :)
Happy hosting dear, like the theme of no fire cooking :)
Thanks ladies .. keep your posts coming in ... would love the entries
Hi Kamalika, so nice to hear from you! Happy hosting dear and I will try to send something too - cheers, priya
happy hosting!! count me in!
Thanks for hosting Kamalika..:)
hey do check my first event http://yummyfoodintummy.blogspot.com/2011/08/life-is-green-my-first-foodie-event.html
Post a Comment