2/9/11

Getting back to blogging with a marathon

Hi friends,

Its been a very very long time since I blogged. I would say it was office work or some domestic chores or just mere laziness that attributed to this absense from the blogosphere.

I am the last person to join the marathon.Inspite of Srivalli mentioning to send her mails by the 7th, I texted her this morning and asked if I can join the run. It was very sweet of her to accept me as one of the runners. Thanks Valli and the whole lot of runners who have accepted this late rabbit (err is it tortoise ) . I hope to be a regular blogger and to make more recipes in 2011 than in 2010.

My fellow runners are ...

Azeema
Bhagi
Champa
Sowmya
Gayathri Anand
Gayathri Kumar Harini
Jay
Minu
Meena
Pavani
Padma
PJ
Priya Mahadevan
PriyaSuresh
PriyaVaasu
Rujuta
Saraswathi
Santosh
Savitha
Shobana
Smitha
Srivalli
Suma
Usha
Veena

Will catch you guys with yummy rice recipes ...Happy blogging and cooking

No comments:

Popular Posts