I am back with a wonderful and interesting event for which you need to put on your creative hats. Im very glad to host this event , many thanks to Srivalli for giving me this opportunity. Given below are few guidelines for the event
- Do not use fire to cook the Final dish.
- The dish can have ready made stuff that is got from the storeex : Sev for Bhel puri can be got from the store ( the bhel we preparewithout chutneys)
- No microwave or OTG or stove top to be used
- In case you are making smooties the milk can be pre boiled
- Multiple recipes are permitted
- Recipes from archives can be accepted ONLY if updated as current posts.
- Veg and non veg recipes are welcome.
- Recipes from those who do not blog can be accepted.
- Please provide links back to this announcement as well as to Srivalli's Kid's Delight post(http://spicingyourlife.blogspot.com/2010/01/announcing-kids-delight-wholesome.html)
- Feel free to use the event logo in your post.
Some ideas to cook without fire
- Salt biscutis with different toppings
- Different Dips
So don your creative hats and send me your creations.