Very simle to make but tasty to eat. This poha needs very simple ingredients
- Poha - 1 cup
- Green Chillies - 1 cut into small pieces
- Groundnut - for granish
- Turmeric powder - a pinch
- Salt to taste.
- Wash the poha in running water and squeeze of excess water
- In a non stick frying pan , add a little oil
- When the oil is hot , add mustard seeds and groundnut
- Fry for a minute or so then add the washed poha
- Add salt and turmeric at this stage
- Keep tossing for a minute. Make sure the texture of poha is not destroyed
Your easy breakast is ready in a few minutes time. This can also be given as an evening snacks for children who come back from school. There are many variations that can be done to this simple dish. Will have to try them and soon blog about it.
Me gonna visit my fellow runners kitches..
Azeema, Bhagi, Champa, Gayathri Anand, Gayathri Kumar, Harini, Jay, Meena, Mina, Padma, Pavani, PJ, Priya Mahadevan, Priya Suresh, Priya Vasu, Rujuta, Santosh, Saraswathi, Savitha, Shanavi, Smitha, Sowmya, Suma, Usha, Veena