Todays recipe is a Kid s Delight , which requires no fire at all. I prepared this dish for a competition in Radio Mirchi and won accolades for it from Chef Damu.
- Muruku - 5 nos
- Jaggery - 1.5 cup
- Coconut scrappings - 2 tsps
- Nuts - Optional
- I had got murukku from the shop to make this. You can make use of either home made or readymade muruku
- Take all the ingredients in the blender and pulse them into a coarse mixture
- Remove the coarse powder in a plate and start making small balls out of the mixture
- The oil from the murukku will help the balls stay in place
- Store in a dry box. Will last for two days.
Now isnt that very simple. Do try it out and let me know of your view.
Check what my fellow marathoners are cooking on Day 2