2/3/09

Take Care Patti - I miss you very badly.

Muthulakshmi Patti
My Patti who brought me up right from my childhood days, breathed her last on Jan 30th. This is an immense loss for me. She has been my mentor and is the main person behind my family s prosperity. She took care of my food and well being which helped my mom to go to work peacefully, even when I was 3 months old. I still remember the days when she will be waiting at the door step for me to come back from school, feed me food and make me do my home work. She is the person who made my teeth look proper, who made my hair grow long when I was in school, who taught me Tamil from the beginning and last but never the least, showered me with a lot of love and affection.
She has been a part and parcel of my life from the day I was born. Its very hard to accept the fact that she is no more with me. She has been a support for me in many aspects, though I used to have a lot of fights with her I love her so much. The house has a vacuum in it without her cot in place , which has her framed photo instead. It will take some time for me to come out from this turmoil. Till then take care friends I will be back soon. I need all your support for this. Miss you patti..

14 comments:

Unknown said...

m

Unknown said...

Hi Kamalika,

My heartfelt condolences.

I totally understand what you are going thru. My ammama was no different from yours. I missed her/still missing her when she left us march 23 2003. iam very sorry. keep in touch.

sundararajanramya@gmail.com.

Sunshinemom said...

Loss of a loved one is something that is bound to hurt - My condolences to you and your family. Take care.

Padmajha said...

Dear Kamalika..This is really a sad news..Paati will continue to guide and bless you.May her soul rest in peace and may God give you the strenght to bear the loss..

soma said...

So sorry.. My heartfelt condolences. Keep strong and keep her living in your life as an inspiration which can never be gone.

Hugs
Soma(www.ecurry.com)

delhibelle said...

Very sorry to hear that.
May God give you the strength to bear this loss..Take care

jayasree said...

Sorry to read about your loss. Recently I too lost my grandma. I can understand your feelings. It will take time to come out of it. We have to adjust to live with the loving memories.

Marie said...

Condolences to you and your family.
May God give you the strength to bear this loss.

KonkaniBlogger said...

Its really sad to hear about your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Uma said...

So sorry to hear this. My heartfelt condolences. Take care.

The Fit.Me said...

Hi Kamalika,

So sorry to hear about your Patti..

I can understand how you feel right now..The loss is immense..

May her soul rest in peace..

Dibs said...

Hello Kamalika - first time to your blog. So sorry to see this. I lost my pati 3 years ago, and I still dont seem to get over it! God bless all out Paati's souls!

Cham said...

Very sorry to hear that, My condolences to u and ur family. Take care!

Sanghi said...

Hi kamalika,

I feel very sorry for patti. Heartfelt condolence.

Popular Posts