5/26/11

Rose Milk - Summer Coolers - BM #5

Rose milk is yet another cooler that I have relished from the road side cool drink shops. I remember having a lot of this cooler with my dear chitti. Whenever we both go out to the market or shops, people at home can vouch that we will surely have a glass of rose milk before we head back home.As a child i was fascinated by the pink color of the drink. Later only did I realise the coloring agent that does the work.
I was kinda nostalgic when the cooler was being prepared at home.

Simple yet yummy recipe

Ingredients:
1.Cold Milk - 2 cups
2.Rose essence - 2 tsps ( I used Roohafza )
3. Sugar - 3 tsps

Method:
1. Take all the ingredients in a blender
2. Blend well till frothy
3. Serve Chilled

Check out the Blogging Marathoners doing BM#5 along with me


Curry in a hurry under 30 min: Aarthi, Divya, Jayashree, Kaveri, Pavani

Seven Days of Indian Sweets:Gayathri, Priya Suresh

Seven Days of Microwave Meals: Monika

Seven Days of Regional Specials:Harini, Vaishali, Suma, PJ

Seven Days of Colorful Dishes Kid's Special: Kalyani

Summer Coolers: Jayasree, Kamalika, Srivalli

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the rose flavor with milk. specially rooh-afza

Popular Posts