As a child I have always fancied an orange or a grape popsicle owing to fact the color that they leave in the tongue after you have had them. So I decided to make it first this time. Trust me it was so simple and the result was incredible. I was so happy for myself. My nephew and nieces are coming down next month, so this will surely feature in the menu.
Getting on to the recipe of Orange Popsicle
Ingredients to make 2 popsicles
1.Kissan Orange Squash - 5 tsps
2.Water - 2 cups
3.Sugar - as required
1. Mix the ingredients in a clean vessel
2. Wait till all the sugar that you have added gets completely dissolved
3. Drain the mixture through a fine cloth so that any foreign particles in the sugar gets filtered off.
4. Pour them into popsicle moulds and freeze for 4 hours.
5. Check after 3 hours and then depending on the texture of the popsicle you can freeze it for some more time
6. Show them under running water to remove the popsicle from the mould
7. Enjoy the Orange popsicle done in a very hygenic way.
I can see gleaming faces of many mothers out there who have found a way to satisfy their kids wants of eating a popsicle in a simple way. Keep watching this space I have three more popsicles lined up for the marathon
Do check out what my fellow runnners have done on Day 1
Seven Days of Microwave Meals: Monika,
Seven Days of Colorful Dishes Kid's Special: Kalyani