5/28/11

Cold Coffee - Summer Coolers - BM#5






Cold coffee is my all time fav in coffee shops. This marathon has given me a chance to make it at home and relish it. Though I knew the ingredients and method to make Cold coffee, i still googled to find a recipe for it. I landed in Sanjeev Kapoor s site. I made the drink in accordance to this recipe


Trust me ..it was awesome and I loved it with a dollop of vanilla ice cream. Next time you get a craving to have cold coffee.. make it at home with the minimal ingredients you have and enjoy .


Check out the Blogging Marathoners doing BM#5 along with me

Curry in a hurry under 30 min: Aarthi, Divya, Jayashree, Kaveri, Pavani

Seven Days of Indian Sweets:Gayathri, Priya Suresh

Seven Days of Microwave Meals: Monika

Seven Days of Regional Specials:Harini, Vaishali, Suma, PJ

Seven Days of Colorful Dishes Kid's Special: Kalyani

Summer Coolers: Jayasree, Kamalika, Srivalli

No comments:

Popular Posts