6/1/10

My 100th post and its an event- MEC- Delicious Dals


Hi Everybody,

Hope things are fine at your end. I have been held up with some work or its been sheer laziness on my part for not blogging. Thanks Valli, for making me active again. Here I come to host MEC for the month of June. The theme for this month is Delicious Dals. So put on your cooking caps and please do send in your wonderful entries to the event. By the way, this is my 100th post since I started the blog. Thanks for all your support and enthusiasm.

Some pointers for the event
  • The entire recipe needs to be done using Microwave, no stove top.
  • Multiple recipes are permitted, but only if you want to take them.
  • Recipes submitted to other events are also permitted.
  • Recipes from archives can be accepted ONLY if updated as current posts.
  • Only Vegetarian dishes are accepted
  • Recipes from those who do not blog is also accepted.
  • Link your posts to this announcement and to Srivalli's MEC
  • Send in your receipes to akamalika@gmail.com on or before June 30th.

Happy Cooking !!

10 comments:

Srivalli said...

And Big congrats on your 100th Post!..wishes for many such milestones..

Srivalli said...

Thanks for hosting this event Kamalika, hope you have entered in the calenders, else do let me know!

Simplyfood said...

My 1st visit here folowing your blog.Nice event will participate.Do drop by simply.food sometime.

Unknown said...

good event..happy hosting..

Anonymous said...

My first time here. Nice event. Drop by Shreez sometime :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on 100th post, first time here. Will try to participate in the event :)

Padhu Sankar said...

nice event !! Will try to particpate

Nithu Bala said...

Hi congrats on your 100th post. First time to your blog..you have a nice space..following you..Have participated in MEC earlier..love the theme..will send you entry..I'm also hosting an event for June-July. Try to send in your entries.

www.nithubala.com

RV @ Food for 7 Stages said...

Congratulations Kamalika... Wishing you more and more of this

Jayashree said...

Congratulations on your 100th post....

Popular Posts